Write a guest post
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for HamsterCageGuide, please read on, and we’ll let you know what we are looking for and how the process works.
If you write interesting, quality posts and would like to be featured on our website, then you are at the right place!
- Your post must be related to hamsters!
- Your post must be a minimum of 700 words.
- Use of illustrations, photos, and graphics they increase the value of the post.
- We will only edit the posts for grammar mistakes and will add contextual links to related articles on our blog.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headingsand subtitles.
- We do not accept backlinks to affiliate and product pages!
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet. By submitting a guest post to hamstercageguide, you agree not to publish the post anywhere else, your blog included.
Because of a large number of inquiries, we are only able to reply back to those articles we are find interesting.